Examination is a very important process in determining the level of knowledge a student has and also how good a person is in academics. For a person who is not active in sports or hate the idea of going out, studying or reading books is a great way to spend their time. Therefore, they can achieve excellent results from their exams. However, a person who is always out under the sun sweating, scoring hoops or goals, will not have enough time to study or hates studying or reading.
As for me, I'm more of a mixture of both. I love sports especially basketball, and i also love reading science-fiction novels. I also enjoy doing challenging additional maths questions or modern maths questions. Unfortunately, I always push back revisions and procrastinating on my assignments. Which is the reason i sometimes fail my tests. Recently, there was this monthly test that I fortunately got good marks at, which is for English.
I did all the homework my teacher gave and wrote most of the blogs my teacher told us to write. Thankfully , this ended up increasing my exam marks instead of decreasing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment