To be honest, I never wanted to come to school on this day and for the past 3 years as it was thought to be a boring day where we just watch students and teachers perform and play games. The reason i came to school for the past 3 years was only because my mother asked me to. However, I came to school on teacher's day this year is only to pass up my friend's homework.
It was as always boring day until a few of the performances which is the K-pop dances. They were the only performances that made me take back my word for talking about how boring it is. The highlight of the day was this trio whose lead dancer was a friend of mine called Henry and one of the other dancer who was also my friend,Derrick. They were amazing! Ive never people dance so coordinately in my life!
I believe through hard work and skills, they manage to get to this level that I can never dare dream of reaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment