Sunday, 16 September 2018
What Actually transpired during the holidays
The holidays finally arrived and will soon be gone in a blink of an eye. There was nothing special planned for this holiday so ended up playing PUBG with my gaming squad. I had no worries when I play with them at night. Although theres this guy who is kind of a burden to our squad, nonetheless, he's the leader who brings us to victory by sacrificing himself to the PUBG gods. I trust my squad with my life, literally, in game and in real life even though i might say otherwise. Playing pubg and going to my favourite restaurants to have lunch and dinner is the only things i did throughout the entire week of the August holiday. Doing so little things and not being productive brought me joy and also stress and troubles when I realised holiday is finishing but not my homework, especially this blog which I'm only doing in september.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment