Sunday, 20 January 2019
Holiday 2018 #1
Although this blog is written in 2019, i still remember how its like back then. I was at the I-miss-school-and-yet-i-know-ill-miss-the-holidays stage. The only thing that got me back on being healthy was my workout programme where i try to train my leg muscles and stuff as i dont know the muscle names. The only reasons why i do workouts is because of a promise to a friend and to myself too that ill be fitter and stronger by next year. Now, theres muscles on my thigh and it looks like a huge bump everytime i flex my thigh which looks weird. Good thing about the workout programme is that it helps me grow taller and to jump higher. I hope that i can be that chinese boy among my peer group who dunks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment