Friday, 19 April 2019
My English Blog
When my English teacher, Miss Monica told us to write blogs and gave us topics to write to, we gave her a sad look and begged her to not do so. However, she said that it covers 50% of our exam marks. From that point on, writing my blogs has done nothing but increase my english marks ever since. Ive never liked doing blogs as I always have bring my laptop around in order to be able to write quality blogs. However, the more I write, the more bored i get. Now, I write blogs for the sake of my exam marks. The only benefit i get from writing blogs is that my typing skills has improved tremendously and also my skills on writing nonsense has improved too which might help me in my essays in the future. As prove of my typing skills improving, i wrote this blog in less than 8 mins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment